Sunday, May 8, 2011

If you build it, they will come

Let's hope so. I've spent what seems like far too much time inching along toward a full web presence.

But I am now on Twitter! @SondraCarr

And I already have followers. Don't laugh, for me it's an accomplishment.

Let's see, what else can I tick off the checklist?
  • Facebook--sort of
  • Website--almost finished
  • Oh, yes--formatting my novel for amazon and smashwords--priceless
Is all this a pain in the you-know-where? For sure. Is it worth it to be in control of the whole process from start to finish? Absolutely.

This is a short post due to a near brain dead condition brought on by staring too long at the computer screen. Not to mention I have a giant pain in the you-know-where.

Monday morning and the day job loom just ahead, yet slowly the tortoise plods forward.

Have a good week, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment